You may wonder what your Robinson Music Library Team does during the summer months. Our hours are down to 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. M-F from early May to late August so clearly we are sleeping in and eating bonbons and ice cream the rest of the time, right?
Here’s a small list of what we’ve accomplished this summer:
- A major shift of items into downstairs storage creating much needed room for our burgeoning collection
- Subsequent weeding of the downstairs storage area to create room for the weeded upstairs items
- Processing of several gift collections
- Rewiring of the media library has begun
- A reworking of the Music Information Literacy Tutorial (MILT) created for Freshman Colloquium
And btw, we are actually here working from 9 to 5 throughout the summer and maybe sneaking some ice cream once in a while.