Nicole Thomas, RML Circulation Supervisor
Welcome to the second installment of brief interviews with your Robinson Music Library staff.
We are currently featuring Circulation Supervisor Nicole Thomas.
1. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve been asked for at the circulation desk?
Nicole: Radiohead reimagined for piano by Christopher O’Riley.
2. What’s your favorite thing to eat?
Nicole: I absolutely love a good mango.
3. If you were given an all-expense paid ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Nicole: I would go to Vienna to see the great concert halls, museums and very old buildings.
4. Being relatively new to Cleveland, what has been your most surprising and satisfying find in the area?
Nicole: Support for the arts in Cleveland is greater than I could have imagined. I try to visit the Cleveland Museum of Art regularly and I’m looking forward to Le Cage aux Folles at the Palace Theater this month.
5. If you had one piece of advice for CIM students regarding their time here, what would it be?
Nicole: Explore Cleveland! Parks, museums, restaurants and theaters abound. Also, invest in a good pair of snow boots.